Copyright Omega Asset Partners 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
a. General Use Rules. This site is intended for individuals seeking practice questions for the Texas real estate licensing exam. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Omega Asset Partners is the sole interpreter of the Site’s intended and acceptable use.
b. Limited License. Omega Asset Partners hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This authorizes you to view material on the site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Omega Asset Partners reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Omega Asset Partners's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
c. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Omega Asset Partners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. Omega Asset Partners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations. In no event shall Omega Asset Partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Omega Asset Partners Internet site, even if Omega Asset Partners or a Omega Asset Partners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on Omega Asset Partners web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Omega Asset Partners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Omega Asset Partners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Omega Asset Partners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links. Omega Asset Partners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Omega Asset Partners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Indemnify. You will, at Your sole cost and expense, indemnify and hold Omega Asset Partners, and its affiliates and its assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or related to Your use of site. You shall be obligated to pay for the defense of any third party claim resulting from the foregoing and you will also pay the cost of separate counsel for Omega Asset Partners in the event there is, in Omega Asset Partners reasonable judgment, there is a conflict of interest between You and Omega Asset Partners. You are not authorized to settle any such action without the prior written consent of Omega Asset Partners.
9. Governing Law Any claim relating to Omega Asset Partners web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.